Some people may think, that the main thing going on in the mind of business owners is money, cars, expensive travel, etc.
Actually, I have come across that the main goal is being calm. When you enter Zen mode, you make better decisions that result in success in the long run.
Here are my tips for staying calm and collected even in the most stressful situations:
- set out a clear goal (3-5 key ideas, to achieve);
- cut the mess (remove all distractions);
- "as above, so below" (keep your personal life clean);
- track the necessary (main KPI's);
- you can't lose if you don't give up.
Just cut all the limiting beliefs that you have and you will see improvements immediately.